Join THE industry event of the year, the Global Insurance Forum at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel June 14 – 17, 2015 in New York City - the crossroads of the world!
Together, the insurance industry, government administrations and public institutions can form powerful collaborations to drive economic growth, financial stability, affordable healthcare and environmental security for the global population in developed and emerging economies alike. The Global Insurance Forum will draw 500+ senior insurance executives, regulatory authorities and prominent academics from around the globe, focusing on ideas that demonstrate the potential extent and power of collaboration.
Filling the Protection Gap
• Retirement and Savings: Minding the Gap
• Risk Pools: Natural Catastrophe and Terrorism
• Environment and Pollution: Solutions for a
• Insuring Against Extreme Events: The Need for
• Healthcare: 2020 and the Impact of an Aging
• Microinsurance: Building Sustainable Markets
through Financial Inclusion
View the program agenda
New York Forum Speaker Profiles and Presentations
View available speaker bios, photos, presentations and videos.
View highlights from the London Seminar
View London Seminar Program