Strategic Risk Capital Management
1. What are good models for combining strategic, risk, capital and financial analysis organizationally?
2. What are the prospects for effective global convergence of accounting, regulatory and performance measurement standards?
3. What are the implications of standard convergence on insurance company strategic, risk, capital and financial management?
4. How have ERM developments helped to integrate measurement methods?
5. How will these changes provide new product/market opportunities for insurers?
Insurers have a clear vision of how enterprise risk management (ERM) will add value to their organizations but face business challenges in progressing toward that goal, according to Towers Watson's Seventh Biennial Global ERM Survey, released in November.more articles